Giudecca

In the immediate vicinity of the skyscraper, on the eastern side of the sea there is the area called “Giudecca” denomination deriving from the conspicuous Jewish settlement that began in 1500. It should be noted that the ships were docked in those nearby as the goods coming in from the hinterland were embarked on that side, the area therefore favored all the economic exchanges that derive from it. Currently, the Giudecca is, with its fashionable clubs, the place of the most discreet and refined nightlife of that side closed on the right by the Church of the Canneto and the view of the old city and with a very impressive view of the Gulf of Gallipoli.
[imagelinks slug = “gallipoli”]